1. Home
  2. Search

Support Forum

Report Issue Ask a question Request a feature Post a topic All Categories

When posting a new question, please consider the following:

You searched for

www.588jm.cn' AND (SELECT 4252 FROM (SELECT(SLEEP(5)))PJXJ) AND 'FKUV'='FKUV

Here are the top results:              

Installed PC on VPS and received multiple errors when attempting to create a site. How can this be fixed?

Warning: mkdir(): Permission denied in /usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/bin/pagecarton/frontend/check_install.php on line 21 Warning: chmod(): Permission denied in /usr/local/cpane...

Question

What could be the reason for file upload error and site redirection?

I recently submitted file upload error and I was resolved. It was brought to my understanding that the temp directory on my server was not writeable. The issue was resolved, only for me to see the ...

Question

Ngninx and Centos

I installed PageCarton on a new server. The server is running on CentOS 7.5 and uses Ngnix. After installation, I replace the sites folder in the pagecarton directory to my backedup old sites. But ...

Question

How do I uninstall plugin ( CentOS 7 cPanel)

Apologies if this is already covered somewhere and I missed it.  Is there a guide you could point me to that outlines how to uninstall this plugin?  I attempted the instructions from cPan...

Question

Development using self designed theme

If I create a theme using HTML, CSS and JavaScript or may be using a frame work like bootstapp and materialize, will I b able to upload and use on pagecarton

Question

USERNAME TO INSTALL NOT SET

USERNAME TO INSTALL NOT SET

Topic

Issue Multisite

I just installed cPanel on my server, I have activated wildcard-subdomain and I have also enabled multisite on my PageCarton site, yet multiste is not working. Please what could be the reason?

Question

Backend admin panel in Russian. The ability to translate the backend admin panelinto other languages.

Backend admin panel in Russian. The ability to translate the backend admin panelinto other languages. It is even better that the translation was automatic via Google or another translator. The abil...

feature request

Website redirecting to index.php

Installed on PC on on VPS. Just the ip and not domain. By the time I started using the domain, it just redirects to index.php

Question

Create Mutisite

I want to display the multi-site creator with widget. Which widget handles that?

Question

Template display

Please which widget list all the templates and their pictures.

Question

How can I list all the site a user created in the user's account?

How can I list all the site a user created in the user's account? In user account, I want to list all the site the current/active user has created and the link to there admin

Question

Next →